Currently Reading

Currently Reading: The Undivided by Jennifer Fallon

Monday, February 28, 2011

Secret Project (+ some links to recent genre discussions)

For the last few days I've been occupied with my secret project. Of course it isn't that big a deal and I probably don't have to keep it secret but it's much more fun for me this way.

Anyway, the secret project has occupied most of my non-fiction writing time, so the blog took a bit of a hit at the end of last week. Rest assured things are back to normal and today I'll be posting a pair of mini reviews that I should have gotten to a long time ago.


If you are keen for some reading, consider delving into the discussion of genre characteristics, specifically femininity. Two links to start you off are here:
N. K. Jemisin and Kate Elliott - two smart ladies that write wonderfully.

Then to get the controversy ball rolling go here:
Black Gate

And when you are sick of any such discussion head over to visit Sam Sykes.

No comments:

Post a Comment